Citrus Fish Skewers Serves 2
- 2 225g (8oz) cod fillets,defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 4 raw tiger prawns, defrosted, peeled
- 1 small yellow courgette, sliced (optional)
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) lime or lemon juice
- sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 10ml spoon (1 dssrtsp) wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- lemon wedges, to garnish
- In a small bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the fish into a shallow dish. Pour over the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Thread the cubes of fish, prawns and courgette onto 2 short metal kebab skewers.
- Place under a preheated grill or barbecue and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning once and brushing with any remaining marinade mixture.
- Garnish and serve with or on a bed of couscous.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry