Chinese Parcels Serves 4
- 340g (12 oz) cod or haddock fillets, defrosted and cubed
- 4 large chinese leaves
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) soy sauce
- 1 10ml spoon (1 dssrtsp) chinese five spice seasoning
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 150g (5 1/2 oz) rice, cooked
- lemon and lime slices, to garnish
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Blanch the chinese leaves in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
- Place fish inside leaves and sprinkle with soy sauce, five spice powder and spring onions. Roll up to form a parcel.
- Place rice in the bottom of a suitable dish, top with parcels, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with seasoning.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 214 Kilocalories;
20g Protein; 1g Fat; 34g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry