Cheesy Citrus Cod Serves 2
- 2 200g (7oz) chunky cod loins, defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- rind of half an orange
- 55g (2oz) low fat soft cheese
- Preheat the grill
- Place the fillets onto a greased grill pan and brush with the olive oil. Season and cook for 2-3 minutes under a moderate heat.
- In a small bowl mix together orange rind and low fat soft cheese. Spread over the fish fillets.
- Return to the grill and continue to cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- To make the sauce: place the crème fraîche and orange rind and juice into a pan. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes, season and add the chopped chives.
- Serve the fish and sauce with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry