Cheese and Pickle Fish Roll Serves 3
- 3 170g (6oz) plaice or lemon sole fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 3 10ml spoon (3 dessrtsp) pickle
- 85g (3oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- dash of lemon juice
- 30g (1oz) cheese and onion crisps, crushed
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the fillets on a board with the skin side uppermost. Spread the pickle and 55g (2oz) of the cheese equally between each fillet.
- Roll up fillets, place in a suitable dish and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Mix together the remaining cheese and crisps and sprinkle on the fish rolls. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 1-2 minutes. Serve with a jacket potato and broccoli.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 318 Kilocalories;
37g Protein; 15g Fat; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre.
Note: can be cooked in the oven on 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5 for 20-25 minutes, topping with the cheese and crisps for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry