Caribbean Sole Fillets Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) plaice or lemon sole fillets, skinned, defrosted
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) coriander leaves
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) white wine
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) natural yogurt
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) mild curry paste
- Lay the fish fillets on a board skinned side up and line with coriander leaves, top with the mango slices. Sprinkle with the nutmeg. Roll up and if necessary secure with a cocktail stick.
- Place in a deep pan and add the white wine. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together the yogurt and curry
- Remove the fish and slice. Serve on a bed of ‘rice and peas’ and drizzled with the yogurt sauce.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry