Carbonara Smoked Fish and Tagliatelle Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) natural smoked haddock fillet, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 1 290g jars Carbonara sauce
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) wholegrain mustard
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 115g (4oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 250g pack fresh tagliatelle
- freshly milled black pepper
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) fresh chopped parsley
- Heat the Carbonara sauce in a pan for 3-4 minutes. Add the cubed fish and mustard. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large pan. Add the mushrooms and spring onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions.
- Stir the tagliatelle into the mushroom mixture. Add the fish and sauce. Season.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry