Cajun Fish and Chips Serves 6
- 6 170g (6oz) frozen South African Hake fillets
- 65g packet Cajun Chicken and Southern Fried Seasoning
- 300ml (10fl oz) water
- 4-5 large potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°C, Gas Mark 7
- Lay potatoes on a baking tray. Coat with oil and half the seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Place the fillets in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Add water to the Cajun mix. Pour the Cajun liquid over the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve fish and chips with peas and lemon wedges.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry