Brochettes de Poisson Serves 2
- 2 170g (6oz) natural smoked haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 1 firm banana, thickly sliced
- 1 red apple, cored, deseeded and cut into large cubes
- 2 canned pineapple rings in natural juice, drained, reserving the juice and quartered
- Preheat the barbecue or grill
- Thread the fish and fruit alternately onto four skewers, beginning and ending with a piece of apple.
- Place onto a hot barbecue or grill and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the pineapple juice to keep each brochette moist.
- Serve on a bed of salad.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 228 Kilocalories; 33g Protein; 22g Fat; 22g Carbohydrate; 2g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry