Baked Plaice and Prawns Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) plaice or lemon sole fillets, defrosted and skinned
- 115g (4oz) cocktail prawns, defrosted
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) ready prepared white wine sauce
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
- Place the fillets on a board with the skinned side uppermost.
- Divide the prawns between each fillet, placing them at the head end. Roll up from head to tail and arrange in an ovenproof dish standing on their ends.
- Pour the sauce around the fish and season. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with creamed potatoes and vegetables.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 178 Kilocalories;
35g Protein; 4g Fat; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry