Baked Fish with Lime Crust Serves 4
- 4 200g (7oz) cod loins, defrosted
- 115g (4oz) fresh ciabatta breadcrumbs
- bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 4 limes
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/435°F, Gas Mark 7
- Grease a baking sheet very lightly.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the parsley, lime zest and half the lime juice. Season the mixture well.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and drizzle over the remaining lime juice. Cook the fish in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully press the breadcrumb mixture down lightly over the fish. Return to the oven and bake for a further 15-25 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are crisp and golden and the fish is completely cooked.
- Serve with a fresh green salad.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry