Baby’s Fishy Pasta Serves 4 - 6 baby portions
- 285g (ten and a half oz) plaice or lemon sole fillets, defrosted, skinned and diced
- 30g (1oz) unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small leek, chopped
- 300ml (10 fl oz) boiling water
- 1 bay leaf
- 300m (10 fl oz) passata (sieved tomatoes)
- 85g (3oz) quick cook macaroni
- Melt butter in a saucepan; add shallot and leek, cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add water, bay leaf and passata. Bring to the boil and add the macaroni. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the fish and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry