Apricot Glazed Fish Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 55g (2oz) ready to eat apricots, finely chopped
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) fresh chopped coriander
- 30g (1oz) butter, softened
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- juice and rind of 1 lemon
- lemon and lime, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the apricots, coriander and butter. Set aside.
- Season each fish with salt and pepper and place each fillet onto a lightly greased square of foil 20 x 20cm (8" x 8").
- Pour the lemon juice and rind over each fish and close up the foil parcels.
- Cook on a prepared barbecue for 3-4 minutes. Unwrap the parcels and divide the apricot mixture evenly over each fish.
- Lightly seal and cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish and serve with a potato and pepper salad with plenty of French dressing.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX): 290 Kilocalories; 22g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 21g Fat; 2g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry